Comment on page
This documentation focuses on the "Versions" feature of Transiyzi.
The Versions feature stores previous versions of translations, allowing users to access and restore them if needed. It serves as a log of translation changes, making it easier to track and manage updates. This documentation will provide an overview of the Versions feature and its importance.
- 1.Navigate to a translation's details page within Transiyzi.
- 2.Click on the "Versions" tab located near the translation content.
The "Versions" tab on the translation's details page displays a list of all previous versions of the translation. Each entry includes information about when the translation was last updated, allowing users to keep track of changes and updates.
- 1.In the "Versions" tab, locate the desired previous version of the translation.
- 2.Click the "Restore" button next to the version you wish to restore.
- 3.Confirm your selection in the prompt that appears.
The selected version will replace the current translation, effectively reverting to the previous version.
The Versions feature is important for several reasons:
- If an update inadvertently overwrites a previous translation, the Versions feature allows users to easily restore the older version.
- By storing a log of translation updates, the Versions feature helps teams track changes and maintain version control over their localization projects.
The "Versions" feature in Transiyzi is designed to help teams manage and track updates to their translations. By storing previous versions and providing the ability to restore older translations, the Versions feature ensures that teams can maintain control over their localization projects and avoid losing valuable translation work. We hope this documentation provides a helpful overview of the Versions feature and its functionalities.