Comment on page
This documentation focuses on the "Mappings" section of Transiyzi.
In Transiyzi, the Mappings area is where you'll match the fields in your uploaded file with the source or target languages. This documentation will provide an overview of the Mappings section and how to use it effectively.
- 1.After uploading your source or target language file, you will be automatically redirected to the Mappings area.
The Mappings page displays a table containing the fields from the uploaded file. Your task is to match these fields with the corresponding source or target languages.
- 1.Click on the header of the table column containing the fields you want to map.
- 2.Select the appropriate language from the dropdown menu to match the fields with the corresponding source or target language.
If your language file's key values are also your source language, follow these steps:
- 1.Click on the header of the table column containing the key values.
- 2.Instead of selecting "key" from the dropdown menu, choose your source language (e.g., English).
By doing this, you'll map the key values to your source language.
The "Mappings" section in Transiyzi is designed to help users efficiently match the fields from their uploaded files with the corresponding source or target languages. Understanding and using the Mappings area effectively is crucial for ensuring accurate translations in your localization projects. We hope this documentation provides a helpful overview of the Mappings section and its functionalities.