Comment on page
Setting Up a Custom Domain
Transiyzi allows users to define their own domain names, providing a white-label experience. To set up a custom domain, follow these steps:
You must do this before moving on to the steps:
Create a CNAME record with your domain registrar and set its value to
- 1.Click on "Company" in the left-hand menu.
- 2.Navigate to the "White-label" tab.
- 3.Click on "Setup a Custom Domain."
- 4.Enter your custom domain name.
- 5.Click "Add Custom Domain" button. That's All.
White-label: Custom Domain Assigning
By following these steps, you can successfully set up a custom domain in Transiyzi and enjoy a white-label experience tailored to your brand.