Comment on page
This documentation focuses on the "Comments" feature of Transiyzi.
The Comments feature allows project team members to discuss and provide feedback on translations. All posted comments can be viewed by the entire team, facilitating communication and collaboration. This documentation will provide an overview of the Comments feature and how to use it effectively.
- 1.Navigate to a translation's details page within Transiyzi.
- 2.Click on the "Comments" tab located near the translation content.
In the "Comments" tab on the translation's details page, team members can leave comments, discuss translations, and provide feedback.
- 1.In the "Comments" tab on the translation's details page, click on the text box labeled "Leave a comment."
- 2.Type your comment or feedback in the text box.
- 3.Press the "Enter" key or click the "Send" button to post your comment.
The comment will be posted and visible to all team members.
All team members can view and respond to comments in the Comments tab of a translation's details page. To respond to a comment:
- 1.Click on the text box labeled "Leave a comment" below the comment you wish to respond to.
- 2.Type your response in the text box.
- 3.Press the "Enter" key or click the "Send" button to post your reply.
Your reply will be posted in the Comments section, allowing for organized and easy-to-follow discussions.
The "Comments" feature in Transiyzi is designed to foster collaboration and communication among project team members. By allowing users to leave comments and discuss translations, the Comments feature helps ensure the highest quality translations and a more efficient localization process. We hope this documentation provides a helpful overview of the Comments feature and its functionalities.